Blog Archive

Friday, July 18, 2014

SALA-South Australian Living Artists Festival

The annual SALA event kicks off in Adelaide soon.

Here is a link to the SALA website so you can learn all about it.

 http://www.salainc.com.au/

A group of us from Edwardstown Community Church "Create" group are participating for the first time this year.

Below is the programme.

It is planned that I will be giving a talk, I think on our opening night Friday 1/8/14. 6-9pm.

If you have followed or come across my blog at any time I would love to see you there.

I would especially like to meet anyone whose wedding I have captured in the past.

Below is a copy of our groups open invitation.


There will be art and photographs for sale.

I will have a mixture of photography from  my 43 years in photography. I am have printed some already but having trouble working out what to include.

I am planning to have some postcards for sale or order as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment