Blog Archive

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Camera Walks. Pentax *istD and Minolta Maxxum 3.

I go for walks around the local block for about 30mins to try and get fit.
I often take pics on my iphone or another camera as I go.
Here are some I have taken recently.
 Today I also took with me a mint condition Minolta Maxxum 3  film camera to try it out.
When I get some pics back I will post them here.
It is a beautifully made compact point and shoot film slr.
It has enough control to be a little creative but you have to rely on the inbuilt programs.
No manual control.



The other cameras pics shown here are from my Pentax *istD Digital SLR.
The first Digital slr Pentax made.
An oldie but a goodie.

 I took some of these same images today with the Minolta Maxxum 3.




No comments:

Post a Comment