Blog Archive

Saturday, June 27, 2020

At what age should you start a blog?



I was recently asked to help a young person start their own blog.
It is interesting that I only started doing my blog  in my retirement years.
He is only in his mid teens and the thing is people of his age and even younger are quite technically capable of starting a blog.
I found it a good exercise for me in being able to transfer knowledge and seeing the results in a fairly short time.
I think the age question really relates to a persons ability or maturity to interact with an audience which is largely unseen.
And others being able to guide them through the process.
It is a great training ground for someone who might aspire to work in the media as a journalist or even eventually  make a living from an online platform.
Here is a link to his blog.

https://mysportinginginsight.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-premier-leagues-return.html

I think it is quite impressive.




No comments:

Post a Comment