Blog Archive

Friday, October 9, 2020

Konica Auto Reflex TC and 2 Lenses.

 I was recently staying in South Australia's Riverland for a few days and we called in at our favourite Collectables store in Paringa.

It's called "Cammies".

We love it as there is a fantastic collection of things to look through but we always buy some of the brilliant home made jams and chutneys that are on sale.

I always look at their used cameras but I don't recall ever buying one there.

Well this time I found a treasure.

The Konica Autorflex TC 35mm film camera. 

There was also a Konica Hexanon 40mm F1.8 "pancake" lens and a 200mm Tokina F3.5 telephoto lens.

I could not pass on the price and the fact it was all in good working order.

I am in the process of shooting some colour film through the camera and when I have the results I will do  a review on my youtube channel and also post it here.


This is the camera with 200mm lens attached. Camera on car roof at Paringa Paddock

My friend Greg and Camera. I took some shots today with the 40mm lens shown here.

No comments:

Post a Comment