Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Dinosaurs. More recent than you think?

When is a Dinosaur not a Dinosaur?

It is promulgated in Natural History literature that the Dinosaurs died out millions of years ago.
I have long looked at animals like the Komodo Dragon and Monitor Lizards and Crocodiles and thought aren't they just modern day versions of Dinosaurs?
Also there are places around the world where there are claims of human footprints embedded in rock alongside dinosaur footprints.
Seems a simple conclusion to me.
Of course I am not a scientist but one nonetheless interested in science.
Well some new information has come to light that seems to support my argument.
http://creation.com/hadrosaur-skin?utm_media=email&utm_source=infobytes&utm_content=au&utm_campaign=emails
Follow my tags to see earlier posts on the creation v evolution debate.



No comments:

Post a Comment