Blog Archive

Sunday, September 29, 2013

More Vintage Photography

I still continue to add to my collection of vintage black and white photography.
Here are a few examples.
Photography has long been a popular pastime for families.
I do not know the author of some of these so I trust copyright has long since expired.
These are from the collection of the late Joe Brooks courtesy of Phil Brooks.
Some would have been taken by Joe on a box brownie or a folding Kodak.
Soldiers' entertainment in war time

I would love to know details of this




Portable gramaphone player at a butcher's picnic at Semaphore Beach South Australia 1940's

Early postcard of Adelaide South Australia

We think pioneer hut on Murray River.Made from Hessian and Iron.

Thebarton Primary School class.Grade 3 ,1930.

No comments:

Post a Comment