Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The Bible Exhibition- Now on at Berri South Australia



I have been in the Riverland today and yesterday saw some people setting up for a Bible Exhibition on the lawns at Berri.

It is a display and gospel Mission under the guidance and leadership of Bryan and Dawn Stewart.

Below is a link to their website.

http://www.bibleexhibition.net/about-us/4593550928

There are gospel addresses on each night at 7pm until next Thursday.



I managed to catch the last 20 mins of an address by Len Walker.

He and his wife Nerida worked as missionaries in Colombia for some 15 years.

Len Walker,one of tonight's presenters.


I was too late to hear Bryan speak.

This is a marvellous exhibition and listening to Len speak I believe the Gospel is being presented faithfully, thoughtfully and without compromise.

I would recommend that anyone who is in the Riverland ,Berri,Renmark, Loxton, Waikerie,Barmera  and other nearby towns get along to hear and see this unique presentation.

For many years around the world and in Australia many "tent" missions were held with many turning to God as a result.

There may be some reading this who have had their minds stimulated by the recent death of Billy Graham the well known Evangelist.

Well this is not Billy Graham but I am sure he would endorse this and so do I.

I hope to attend on another night.

Dawn,a friend, Nerida and Len

Bryan in discussion in the background





No comments:

Post a Comment