Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Pentax 645 Medium Format Camera Expressions of Interest

Scanned from 645 transparency


I am looking for expressions of interest in my much loved Pentax 645 camera system for sale.

This is a film camera with 4 lenses, 3 120mm film magazines, an adaptor for mounting 645 lenses on pentax k mount cameras including digital.

These are all manual focus lenses but optically very fine and can be used on Pentax Digital Medium Format cameras.

Original instruction manual also included.

Ideal for Landscape work and in the past I also used it on weddings.

My intention is to advertise on other internet sites in the near future but would accept enquiries for more information now on 0417867476.

Here is a link to a youtube video I have made on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS-JKXRvuVQ&t=61s

Scanned from 645 transparency








No comments:

Post a Comment