Blog Archive

Thursday, September 29, 2011

IN TIMES OF TROUBLE AND TRIAL

-->
        
                      by    F.C. Hunting



It is  by God’s  will
         I am in this place today.
Accept the situation ,
         Don’t ignore it.
Make your mind up
 to face reality.


       God will keep me here
                  In His love and grace
                           In this trial-----
                  To behave as His child.
        No self pity, no self –sympathy.
                  To take control of the situation.


      God will teach me the lessons
                  He intends me to learn,
                           Work in me His grace.
       He can turn this trial
to victory



In God’s good time,
         He can bring me out again---
                  How and when He knows

Learn to say:

I am here-----------by God’s appointment
I am here ----------in His keeping.
I am here ----------under His training
I am here for His time.

“In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that
loved us.”  Romans 8:37 K.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment