Blog Archive

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Emerging Photography Talent and Training

Over the years I have trained many people in Wedding Photography and General Photography.
On this blog I have offered 1:1 or group training.
I have recently had a couple of people approach me for assistance with their photography and in my estimation they  both have a very great potential and talent  for people photography.
When I get an opportunity and with their permission I will post some of their work.
Peter came with me on my latest wedding last friday and his shots for a first timer are brilliant.
I will put just one of his  shots up as the bride and groom have not seen their pics yet.
We will probably commence some weekend training in wedding photography soon so if anyone in Adelaide wants to join in you are welcome to contact me.
The other person is a young woman with a brilliant grasp of composition of stunning portraits.
Ph: 0417867476 or email geoff.g.thompson@gmail.com

Ps Yes I still did yet another wedding even though at  67 I am getting on a bit.
http://geoffthompsonsblog.blogspot.com.au/2011/12/too-old-to-be-wedding-photographer.html





No comments:

Post a Comment