Blog Archive

Friday, November 4, 2016

My Vivian Maier Experience-Glen Thompson's Photography

I am currently going through my dad's archive of negatives taken in the 1940's and 50's.
I am coming across pics I have never seen before and neither has anyone else.
I hope ,God willing, to put on an exhibition of his photos one day.
This blog may not get much update for a while.
This is a major project.
See earlier posts on my Dad's photography and influence on my photography.
To my knowledge no one else has seen these below  pics before.
Scanned from negatives.
My Dad didn't print everything he photographed.
He processed his pics in a makeshift home darkroom with an enlarger he made himself.
Myself on the right and Andy Weight a childhood friend.Taken about 1955

Motor Bike Rambles in the Adelaide Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment