Blog Archive

Thursday, December 29, 2011

What about Forgiveness? by R. G. Weeks






I came across this booklet in the papers of my wife's late Aunty Doreen. It is a much needed teaching for Christians. There are many Christians walking around supposedly ok on the outside but they are often consciuosly or unconsciouly walking around with deep bitterness and unforgiveness in their hearts which will rob them of the freedom in Christ that is available to them.Many push these things down in an effort to protect themselves from further hurt, but this  ensures they remain emotional cripples.R. G. Weeks also wrote another book called "My Mother and God" which I will scan and place on this blog sometime.I am not sure if R. G. Weeks is alive or not but no doubt some of his family are. To them I say what a wonderful Christian Heritage he and his mother gave his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment