Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Adelaide Test Match Australia v India day 2,Adelaide Oval

Today I had the privilege of being able to spend a day at the cricket at Adelaide Oval and to see both Michael Clarke and Ricky Pointing score double centuries.
I took lots of pics and I think I captured about 6 wickets on camera.
Clarke gets his double century









Clarke cleaned bowled after lunch





Below is link to ABC  report of the day's play.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-01-25/live-blog-fourth-test-day-two/3792286



A great innings
I haven't gone through and edited and counted photos as yet.
I have posted a few tonight and will post some more by the end of the week.
Australia are in a very commanding position having scored more than 600 and India 2 out at stumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment