Blog Archive

Thursday, September 27, 2012

"It is assumed" by Frank Hunting


A non descript title but this is a very challenging Gospel message.
This sermon was given in November 1978 at the Church of Christ Grote Street Adelaide.Frank makes it very clear what the Bible teaches about the necessity of Salvation and being prepared for our death.I had been a Christian for about 3 years when I took this tape with me to visit a friend's mother who was dying with Cancer. I was graciously received by this lovely lady and I feel as strongly now, as I did then, that we must be prepared for the next life while we are still in this one.Are you ready to meet your Saviour?There are two Bible readings then the message.All three men on this tape are now with their Lord and Saviour.There is a song after the message which I could have cut but some may like to listen.
This is also on my other blog "Life Giving Christian Sermons"

No comments:

Post a Comment