Blog Archive

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Photo walking in the Pandemic







As we are in various restrictions in Adelaide and Australia because of the Coronavirus pandemic it is till possible to do some things.
I can go for a walk for exercise as long as I practice the distance restrictions when out and about.
I normally walk at least once a day.
So today, Friday 3rd April I went for a walk to and along a nearby linear park.
I took my camera as I know there are some beautiful flowering gum trees on the walk.
Various birds including the multi coloured Rainbow Lorikeet are active in these trees at present.
So here are some shots from my walk.
I also put into practice what Sean Dooley of Birdlife Australia is recommending.

https://www.networkbirdlife.org/home/2020/3/25/birdwatching-this-is-your-time-to-shine












All pics taken with a Canon 600d with a 75-300mm Canon Zoom lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment