Blog Archive

Friday, July 29, 2011

Come to Australia





To the many from overseas who are following this blog I thank you for looking. I would encourage you if you have never been, particularly the photographers, to come for  a holiday here. My wife and I on our recent trip to Melbourne sat next to on the plane  a young German woman who was on her 2nd trip to Australia and was very enthusiastic and is still planning to come again.I would be happy to point you in the right direction for good places to go and stay and take photos.To those who take photos and watch birds I doubt there is a better place in the world to that safely and with such light and colour and variety.

see this latest video promo from Australia .com

http://www.australia.com/campaigns/nothinglike/au/index.html

Geoff Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment